Thursday, July 30, 2009

Product Review: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Simple
Name: Cleansing Facial Wipes
Size: 25 wipes
Price: approx. $5.99 USD

Summertime for a lot of people means travelling, camping, beach trips, etc, and I'm no different. I like pairing down my beauty routine as much as possible, so whenever I travel, I generally bring all-in-one cleansing wipes (my favourite ones are from Neutrogena).

I recently received a sample of cleansing wipes from Simple, which is a skincare brand from the UK and was excited to try them out.

From the press kit: "A cult favourite in the UK, Cleansing Facial Wipes instantly and effectively cleanse without water. The gentle wipes whisk away all makeup - even waterproof mascara - while refreshing and toning in one simple step."

Other benefits:
- 100% alcohol free
- 100% oil free
- pH balanced

To Purr About:
- comes in a simple, plastic resealable package that's easy and light to pack away
- extremely light fragrance (not floral or fruity, so great for when you're spending a lot of time outdoors)
- too off all my eye makeup easily and gently
- left my face clean and fresh, not dry at all

Claws Out:
- none at all

Final Comments:
I loved using this product. It was gentle, took off all my makeup and left my face feeling toned and not dried out. The scent was very light and evaporated pretty quickly. It was convenient to use (I took it with me on a weekend away into the country).

Compared to the Neutrogena wipes, the simple Wipes had a couple of advantages:
- lighter fragrance
- less oily

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: amazon.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you liked this product too! i love using Simple wipes, whether i'm home or out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...