Monday, April 20, 2009

Product Review: Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Clean & Clear
Name: Deep Action Cream Cleanser
Size: 192 ml
Price: approx. $8 CAD

From Clean & Clear’s website: "Experience the ultimate deep clean! This cream cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup while working deep down to your pores. And it’s gentle enough to use every day. Its oil-free formula won’t clog your pores and it leaves a cool tingle after each wash. Your skin is left feeling refreshed and tingly clean."

To Purr About:
- very cool tingly feeling after washing
- skin feels very clean after cleansing
- doesn’t dry out my skin
- seems to help control acne very well

Claws Out:
- slightly odd medicine smell
- if you get it in your eye it really stings

Final Comments:
I was going to wait until my current face-wash ran out to start using this Clean & Clear product, but decided to start immediately when a large pimple started to develop on my nose. It’s always a trouble spot for me as I have enlarged pores from previous acne issues.

Although it didn’t give my skin any special sheen, I was still pretty impressed with it. I really liked the way it left a tingly sensation on my skin and it didn’t dry my skin as I expected it would. More impressively it actually stopped my pimple from forming in its tracks! It actually went away! So I’m not sure if this was an isolated incident, but it’s enough to convince me to keep using this product – especially when my acne starts to return.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: cleanandclear.com

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good to know. I haven't used Clean & Clear since HS...but maybe I should try it again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...