Friday, March 20, 2009

Product Review: Michael Kors Bermuda Moisturizing Body Lotion

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Michael Kors
Name: Bermuda Moisturizing Body Lotion
Size: 5 oz
Price: $28.00 USD

"Escape to relaxed luxury—experience the exotic blend of vibrant hibiscus, tropical passion flower, and smooth cedar wood. Enchanting. Colorful. Alluring."

To Purr About:
- very tropical/flowery scent
- scent lasts very long

Claws Out:
- a little too scented for my liking
- not moisturizing enough for my super dry skin
- a little bit greasy

Final Comments:
Sorry Michael Kors – I love your designs, but I’m not a huge fan of this body lotion. It’s a little too scented for me (I’ve never felt the need to be so scented that I wanted all my products to be scented so I could layer my favorite scent). However I do know many woman that would love this scent – it is very flowery and pleasant and perfect for summer.

Also, it wasn’t moisturizing enough for my uber dry skin.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: michaelkors.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...