Saturday, February 21, 2009

Product Review: Lise Watier Complexion Enhancer

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Lise Watier
Name: Complexion Enhancer
Size: 30 mlPrice: n/a

"An incomparable glow enhancer, this hydrating formula illuminates the complexion for an immediate "fresh from outdoors" look. Its velvety soft texture revives tired-looking skin."

To Purr About:
- convenient pump dispenser
- helps even out skin tone
- can add a slight tanned complexion to the skin if you have a fair complexion
- smooth texture

Claws Out:
- not too fond of the smell
- can leave streaks if you’re not careful applying
- wasn’t moisturizing and left my skin a bit dry

Final Comments:
I am a huge fan of Lise Watier’s lipsticks, so I’m always on the lookout for new products in their line that will work for me. Since I figured it’d be very nice to be able to use a product on my off days when I want to just hang out & bum around without much makeup on I figured I’d give this Complexion Enhancer a try.

The first thing I noticed when I applied this product was the smell – it’s quite pungent (at least to me). I don’t think it’s strong enough that others would notice, but I’m not a fan of it.

The product definitely evened out my skin tone making it look nicer overall by giving me a bit of a tanned glow, but the same could be achieved with a liquid foundation.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: lisewatier.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...