Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Product Review: Surge Tropical Bergamot Shower Gel

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Organic Surge
Name: Tropical Bergamot Shower Gel
Size: 250 mL
Price: approx. $7 CAD

I am currently in love with Organic Surge’s citrus mint shampoo, so I was excited to try another one of their products.

From their website: "A happy blend of 91% naturally derived ingredients and certified organic extracts. For happy-ever-after skin...tropical bergamot body scrub gently exfoliates your skin to leave it smooth and refreshed, while our organic essential oil fragrance blend transports you to your dream desert island."

To Purr About:
- very subtle, but nice, fresh plant smell
- left skin feeling smooth and moisturized
- lathered up well
- available for sale in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I really liked Organic Surge’s shower gel. The scent was fresh and pleasant and wasn’t too overpowering. And I found my skin felt much moisturized after using. I would definitely use this product again.

So far Organic Surge’s products are impressing me. I really love their citrus mint shampoo, and really like this product as well. Next time I think I’ll pick up the citrus mint scented body wash to try though, because that scent sent me over the moon!

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: www.organicsurge.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...