Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Check out Noevir

One of the greatest things that I have discovered since starting this little blog is that I have been introduced to some really great cosmetics and beauty care brands that I wouldn't have been exposed to otherwise.

A couple of months ago I was introduced to another new line called Noevir, a great line from Japan (I love Japanese products!)

Noevir is researched, developed and manufactured in Japan and enjoys the standing of being in the top 50 skin care companies in the world for the past 7 yrs (as ranked by WD Beauty Biz Magazine).

In the February 5th, 2008 edition of Good Houskeeping's "Quick & Simple", country superstar Reba McEntire reveals the secrets behind her youthful complexion. The Queen of Country credits her great looks to:

"...nightly makeup removal and an herbal facial cleanser from Noevir, the Japanese skin-care line, which she special-orders. "I've been using it for 16 years," she says. "I've tried other products, but I like it the best."

I'm going to have product reviews up soon, but in the meantime, if you want to check out some of the Noevir products for yourself, visit my contact, Janice's site.

1 comment:

The App Goddess said...

Happy New Year to you:) I hope you have a beauty -full 2009!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...