Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Product Review: Yes to Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Yes to Carrots
Name: C Me Smile Lip Butter
Size: 4.25 g / 0.15 oz.
Price: $4.99 CAD

Flavour Tried: Mint

Available in 3 flavours, Carrot, Mint and Berry, Yes to Carrots' latest product is a "super nourishing and conditioning...100% natural and 95% organic."

Made from natural ingredients, including carrots and other orange fruits and vegetables, these lip butters also include Jojoba, Vitamin E and Shea Butter.

To Purr About:
- mint flavour is very light and not overpowering (or tingly like many other "mint" flavoured balms tend to be)
- affordable price for an organic lip balm
- natural ingredients aren't harsh on my lips, which have been very dry lately
- moisturizing, but not greasy

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
This was a great lip balm and I love that it comes in a tube format, rather than the popular "pots". Very handy to toss in a purse or bag. I tend to avoid mint-flavoured lip balms because I find most of them are too strong and result in a tingling sensation which I don't like, but this lip butter is very light and doesn't bother me at all. Overall, a great lip butter that's not greasy and keeps my lips feeling great.

Available in Canada exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: press kit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think a carrot flavoured lipbalm would be weird-haha

Joi said...

5/5?!? Now I have to try it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...