Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Product Review: Green by Nature Lip Butter

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Green By Nature
Name: Lip Butter
Size: 4.25 g / 0.15 oz
Price: approximately $2.99 USD

Scent Tried: Shea Nut

My lips are a huge problem area for me. They are extremely sensitive and dry and often have allergic reactions to things, so I'm always on the lookout for products that I can use.

From Green By Nature’s website: "our lip butter is formulated with rich flavours and nourishing emollient oils. It maintains moisture and provides effective protection against chapped lips."

To Purr About:
- leaves my lips feeling very soft and moisturized
- didn’t irritate my supersensitive lips (which is actually quite amazing)
- stayed put on my lips and didn’t rub off too easily
- wasn’t greasy
- affordable price

Claws Out:
- leaves the area around my lips feeling a bit dry
- doesn’t contain any SPF to protect from the sun
- had to make sure lip butter was extended sufficiently out of the container, as the imperfect container easily scratched my lip/face

Final Comments:
I can’t get over how crazy the feeling of using this lip balm is. It actually feels like I’m rubbing butter on my lips, because it is so smooth and rich! I was additionally impressed that it didn’t feel greasy. I think this was the perfect product to wear around the house and to sleep, and if this product had SPF it’d be the lip product to end all lip products!

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: greenbynaturebeauty.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...