Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NEW Product: benefit powderflage

Brand: benefit
Name: powderflage
Size: 3.2 g / 0.11 oz
Price: $28 USD

I'm really interested in trying thise new concealer from benefit. The description on their website intrigues me:

"For camouflaging dark circles & fines lines, powderflage is fast, easy, light & breezy! Virtually weightless, this silky, light pink powder magically camouflages & diffuses. The "flager" brush conceals in 2 quick strokes. Use powderflage alone for light, bright concealing & diffusing or over your cream concealers for x-tra coverage."

I've had so much luck with benefit powders (dandelion and 10 are regulars in my makeup kit) that this one looks like another winner to me!

You can apprently use this product alone or over makeup and it comes complete with powder, "flager" brush and a beauty lesson card.

image: benefitcosmetics.com

1 comment:

The App Goddess said...

I got the email about this. It's not for mee but looks cool. I like the packaging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...