Thursday, August 07, 2008

Product Review: Malibu Secret


Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Malibu Secret
Name: Body Treatment
Size: 7.25 oz
Price: approximately $25 USD

There are many products on the market that focus on anti-aging for your face - but what about your body? That's what Malibu Secret asks. They've created a body cream that addresses this issue:

Designed to repair and replenish using a potent combination of botanicals, anti-oxidants, various butters, and a multitude of vitamins, the product claims to:

- improve skin suppleness and texture
- Promote free radical protection
- Intensely hydrate and moisturize

Although I can't really say much about the anti-aging properties, I did put my favourite body moisturizer on hold for the past few weeks to give Malibu Secret a try.

To Purr About:
- super moisturizing
- besides using it regularly as a skin cream, I slathered some on a particularly rough patch of skin I've developed on my knee that my regular cream wasn't smoothing out. Withing 2 days, the scaly skin was gone
- although the cream is rich and thick, it still absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave any greasy after-feel

Claws Out:
- a little expensive compared to other body creams
- I find the smell a little too floral

Final Comments:
Again, I can't say if the anti-aging claims work or not, but as a moisturizer, this cream really does do a great job. It's thick and moisturizing, but still absorbs quickly and is pretty light. Although the scent is pleasant, I would prefer a fragrance-free version as I found it competed too much with my perfume.

If you'd like to try this out for yourself, you can buy directly online at http://www.malibusecret.com/.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: malibusecret.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...