Thursday, August 14, 2008

Product Review: CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: CoverGirl
Name: Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss
Size: 13 mL
Price: Approx. $8 CAD

My lips are very sensitive and dry, so I am always on the lookout for new lip products to use. Seeing as it is finally summer I figured it was time to find a fun lipgloss for the season.

From Covergirl’s website: "Pamper your lips with fresh, fruity flavor, a burst of shine and the smooth feel of a lip balm! Each pocket-sized tube of Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers has a conditioning formula, with botanical ingredients, helps improve lip condition over time and lock in moisture for hours."

To Purr About:
- available in 12 fun and beautiful shades
- subtle watermelon scent/taste
- not too sticky or heavy

Claws Out:
- does not improve lip condition over time
- difficult to get even look (difficult to control flow)
- doesn't last very long
- dried out my lips a tiny bit

Final Comments:
I was looking for a nice summer lipgloss and didn’t really expect this product to improve my lip condition over time so I wasn’t horribly disappointed when it didn’t deliver on that claim. I was impressed by the fact that this product didn’t dry out my lips as much as I expected as I have very sensitive lips. I do wish it would last a bit longer though. Overall I would say it’s a pretty good, affordable lipgloss and wouldn’t mind trying out the other colours – I just have to master applying the lipgloss without a mirror as it’s a bit tricky to get an even look with my amateur skills.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: covergirl.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...