Monday, June 23, 2008

NEW Product: benefit b spot

Brand: benefit
Name: b spot
Size: 50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
Price: $38 USD

"Every gal's got one (a few, actually)... b spots, that is. Awaken your most seductive pulse points with this new fragrance from Benefit. It's a sexy combo of lush mango; faster, faster, freesia; provocative peony & steamy sandalwood... and don't forget to shake, shake, shake your amber, baby!" (from the Benefit web site)

Although I'm all for light, summery scents as soon as the warmer weather hits town, I'm not sure about the "mango" in this fragrance. I mean, I love the smell and taste of mangoes, but not sure if I want to walk around personally smelling like one.

Hopefully the other scents in this product balance out the fruity fragrance - I can't wait to check this out and give it a whiff!

image: benefitcosmetics.com

1 comment:

Suziesaurus said...

haha - i wouldn't want to smell like a mango either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...