Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sign Up for my new Email Newsletter!

Well, Cinnamon Kitten is finally getting a new feature (about time, huh?)

I've recently launched my new Email Newsletter! You can sign up to receive it using the form on the left-hand sidebar.

So, what are the benefits of signing up?

- You'll get updates on what's new at Cinnamon Kitten delivered right to your inbox - so you'll never miss a post again!

- From time to time, I'll offer special contests and giveaways, but only to Newsletter subscribers!

What are you waiting for - sign up today!

Oh, and please bear with me - this Newsletter thing is very new to me, so there may be a few stumbling blocks as I get used to the whole thing, but hopefully it will all be running smoothly soon!

You'll receive a Newsletter roughly once a week, and, I promise, I will never, ever spam you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...