Monday, March 03, 2008

NEW Product: Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain

Brand: Stila
Name: Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
Size: 0.08 oz
Price: $24 USD

I saw this product when I was in Sephora recently and tried a teeny sample of it, but I don't want to review it until I get to try it for a longer amount of time. From my initial test, it seems like a really nice stain, the colour of my lips was really nice and the staying power was pretty good.

Product Notes:
- housed in a berry red click pen adorned with a silvery cherry blossom design
- reacts to the pH levels in the cheeks and lips creating a personalized colour
- scented and flavoured like a just-picked cherry
- contains cherry and pomegranate extracts to provide skin and lips with antioxidant protection
- vitamins A, C & E provide further antioxidant protection and drench the skin in moisture

image: sephora.com

2 comments:

Jamie said...

This lip stain has intrigued me for quite awhile. I am definitely going to have to buy one!

The Ultimate Chick said...

Can't wait to check this out, thanks for the excellent review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...