Monday, March 24, 2008

NEW Product: MAC Beauty Powder Blush

Brand: M.A.C.
Name: Beauty Powder Blush
Size: 6 g / 0.21 us oz
Price: $22 CAD

"Shimmering fine particles impart soft colour in a hard candy palette, to sweet and subtle effect. 8 shades of giddy deliciousness with pearl sheen and jet-milled perfection, to keep the glow going. Limited edition." (description from MAC site)

I'm a big fan of MAC blushes and used MAC's Blushbaby for many years until I recently switched to Benefit's Dandelion. But I'm always easily lured back!

Colours Available:
- Shy Beauty: pastel apricot with gold pearl
- Feeling: dirty plum with silver pearl
- Sweetness: intense blue pink
- Joyous: peach with gold pearl
- True Romantic: mid-tone with silver pearl
- Serenely: deep brownish red with gold pearl
- Eversun: neutral peach bronze with gold pearl
- Secret Blush: dirty neutral plum with gold pearl

image: maccosmetics.com

2 comments:

Mary said...

I think I'm going to keep track of your blog... you have various reviews of different products, not only make-up and I like that a lot. :D

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

hi marasu3 - thanks so much for the nice comment! i'm really glad you like my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...