Sunday, February 17, 2008

Product Review: Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand:
Quo
Name: Total Perfection Face Primer
Size: 28.4 g
Approx. Price: $20.00 CAD

For all those wondering – Quo is Shopper’s Drug Mart’s exclusive cosmetic line. This was a Christmas present and I was very excited to try my first Quo product.

The Total Perfection Face Primer is used to "Create the perfect canvas for foundation application. This formula fills in fine lines and pores to help skin appear visibly softer with a smooth finish."

To Purr About:
- a little goes a long way
- affordable price
- pump dispenser is handy
- glides on easily, feels silky smooth and leaves skin feeling silky smooth
- makes liquid foundation glide on easily & efficiently

Claws Out:
- see no difference in appearance when worn alone

Final Comments:
I’ve been using this product daily since the New Year and I must say that a little primer goes a long way. My liquid foundation glides on with more ease and I also find myself requiring less foundation resulting in a lighter and airier make-up feel. This is what it must feel like to have perfect skin!

I have worn this product alone (without foundation), but I find it pointless when used this way. What’s the point unless it’s under foundation?

I’m curious about how this product will feel when used in the summertime and also how this rates up against Smashbox’s "Photo Finish Foundation Primer" product, but for the time being I will most likely stick with this more affordable product.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: shoppersdrugmart.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...