Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Clinique Bonus Time at The Bay

Canadians - It's Clinique Bonus Time!

Retailer: The Bay
Minimum amount you need to spend: $26.50 CAD (before taxes)
Duration: Feb. 6-24, 2008

LOULOU Magazine has picked their favourite Clinique products to help yuo look fresh for spring - all available in the Clinique Bonus.



What you get:
- Mini Blended Face Powder & Puff in Transparency No. 3
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
- Long Last Lipstick in Sugared Maple
- cosmetics bag

You also get 2 free issues of LOULOU magazine (when you fill in and send in your special LOULOU Magazine subscription card.

image: The Bay e-flyer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the Clinique Site it says it's event time at Holt Renfrew as well. Any idea what the gift is for there?

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

I have no idea! One of my readers did email me about this, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any details or photos of the Holt Bonus! If anyone has this info, please let me know! Would love to post it!

Anonymous said...

I was just at Holt Renfrew and they told me their Clinique bonus wasn't until May....

Anonymous said...

Further to my last post, I see the previous posts were for 2008, I'm referring to the Clinique bonus for Holt Renfrew 2009

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...