Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Product Review: Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner


Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: Dove
Name: Cool Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
Approx. Price: $7 USD

Scent Tried: Cucumber & Green Tea

We’ve all heard about the health benefits of green tea, and it’s everywhere we turn – but how about in our shampoo & conditioners? In my search for a hair product to make my hair as shiny & sleek as those girls I see on the street & envy so much, I’ve turned to Dove.

Dove says "for hair that smells fresh and feels clean, revitalized and beautiful.”

To Purr About:
- I love the smell of this product. It smells really fresh and crisp and not too strong!
- My hair looked great the day after using this product!

Claws Out:
- Clean feeling only lasted 1 day
- Not available in Canada yet

Final Comments:
I have coarse, thick, dry hair which I wash about every other day & in most cases I do not blow-dry or style. When I first started using these 2 products I noticed that the day of, and the next, I would have generally good hair days. I attributed this to the fact that when you first start using any “good” product your hair/skin usually reacts positively. After a month I’ve come to my conclusion: my hair does look nice the day after using this product (which is a plus), but the clean feeling doesn’t last as long as with my previous shampoo (minus).

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: dove.us productreviewelf

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...