Monday, December 17, 2007

Product Review: Carmex Click Stick

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Carmex
Name: Click Stick
Size: 0.15 oz
Approx. Price: $0.87 USD

Flavour Tried: Cherry

I always have a little pot of Carmex on my dresser at home, but when I'm out and about, I'm not a big fan of pot lip glosses or balms since I don't really want to constantly be applying products on my lips with my fingers.

So, a few years ago, I was super excited when Carmex came out with its Click Stick, a stick version of it's great balm. Launched in 1999, the Carmex Click Stick contains 15 SPF. Created for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes to help keep their lips in shape

So imagine my excitement when I was in the US and saw that the Click Stick came in flavours! Available in Mint, Strawberry and Cherry, I grabbed 2 Cherry and a Mint.

To Purr About:
- great lip balm soothes and calms my lips, especially during the harsh winter season here in Canada
- light Cherry scent is really nice
- smooth balm glides on easily
- the convenient tube makes it easy for me to carry Carmex around in my bag and makes application easier (compared to the old pot style)
- because of the Cherry scent, this Carmex version is slightly less "medicinal" smelling than the original formula

Claws Out:

- none really

Final Comments:
I love the original Carmex lip balm and found it was one that I could really count on whenever I had lip problems (chapping, dryness, etc). But I was never overly fond of the pot style since it wasn't as convenient to carry around or apply (my hands aren't always clean!). I was pretty happy when Carmex came out with a stick version and I was really happy when I was in Target and saw that it now came in Cherry, Mint and Strawberry! :)

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: carma-labs.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard/noticed this brand before. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it next shopping trip as my lips are very dry and chapped this winter season.

Anonymous said...

So it's official - my lips react BADLY to anything with SPF in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...