Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm back!

I know I had said I'd be gone 2 days, but while in the US, we decided to extend our stay so I didn't get back home until yesterday. Had a GREAT shopping expedition and bought tons of stuff, including lots of Christmas gifts (and a new Coach wrist tote for myself) and about $200 worth of bath & beauty products.

Which means I have lots of new goodies to review, including:
- E.L.F. nail polish
- Carmex Click Stick
- Benefit 10
- Benefit Get Even powder

and lots more! Watch for it all coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I coudlnt' find the e.l.f. line the last time i was in the US and at a Target - where'd you get it?

On another interesting note - I was walking out of Sephora the other day & 2 girls were walking by & talking saying how Sephora was overpriced which I thought interesting. Does anyone else find this? I have found their prices to be pretty standard to everywhere else the products are carried. & they even have "points" now to make it even better. Granted that products never really go on sale & might at other places (e.g. i found CAKE products for like 25% off at the Bay once), but i guess that's the price you pay for having the convenience of all those different products under 1 roof.

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

I bought my e.l.f. products at a Target in Buffalo (near the Walden Galleria). Still only $1, but they don't carry the newer products (ie. nail polish).

I do found Sephora pricey, but I don't find them overpriced. The prices are pretty standard, but they don't ever go on sale, so you may find better deals on the internet or other stores. In Canada there are many brands that you can only currently find in Sephora (although Shoppers Drug Mart is definitely doing a lot to catch up and now carry brands like Benefit and Tarte) so sometimes you don't have a choice but to shop at Sephora.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...