Saturday, November 03, 2007

Product Review: Bliss Naked Body Butter

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand:
bliss
Name: naked body butter
Size: 8.5 fl oz
Approx. Price: $35 USD

Every time I walk in to Sephora I see this product on display. Having very dry skin & living in harsh Canadian climates I am always on the look out for great moisturizers.

Bliss explains that this product "instantly drenches dry skin to leave even the scaliest sort feeling seriously soft.”

To Purr About:
- they really meant it when they said fragrance free – no scent AT ALL
- doesn’t leave an oily feeling

Claws Out:
- doesn’t leave my skin feeling very moisturized

Final Comments:
Take my review with this disclaimer: My skin is very dry and sensitive, therefore my review is one-sided. So I’m not a huge fan of this product. I find myself having to slather on a LOT to feel coverage. And even then, my legs still get that itchy-dry skin feeling. I think for normal skin types this would be an excellent product as it’s not too oily, feels nice, and hydrates the skin without feeling heavy or greasy.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: sephora.com productreviewbliss

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...