Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Sunday Saver

Happy Sunday readers!

As I constantly tweak Cinnamon Kitten to make it a better blog for everyone, I started thinking about the reasons I started the blog and one of them was to help readers get the best for their money when buying beauty products!

With that in mind, I've created "The Sunday Saver" series. Every Sunday I'm going to post a bunch of current deals and promotions - be it current Bonus Time deals, Gift with Purchase promotions or codes to get discounts/free products. Some of the deals will have links, while others will just have details.

"The Sunday Surfer" series is now renamed as "The Beauty Surfer" and will be posted randomly throughout the month, as opposed to only on Sundays.

I hope you find The Sunday Saver useful! If you've deals/promotions that I can include, please email them to me or post them in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy two facial products from The Body Shop's and get the third one for free. In store promotion, I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...