Saturday, October 13, 2007

NEW Product: Sephora Beauty Insider Rewards Program

Store: Sephora
Name: Beauty Insider Rewards Program
Price: Free to join

Notes:
I try (key word being “try”) not to get roped up in to TOO many rewards program type things, because I just can’t keep up with all my cards, but a while back I joined the Beauty Insider Program at Sephora. I thought I’d share a few of the highlights of the program:

- It’s easy to sign-up – just visit your local Sephora, or sign up online.
- You get a free gift on your birthday.
- You collect Beauty Bank Dollars every time you spend money at Sephora. For every $100 Beauty Bank Dollars you earn, you can receive an exclusive sample.
- You get access to limited edition products!

For more details visit http://www.sephora.com/ or your local Sephora store.

Contributed by: S.K.Y.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...