Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Beauty Surfer: Splendicity


Site Name: Splendicity
URL: www.splendicity.com

Recently I was invited to join Splendicity.com, a new community that brings together blogs that focus on accessories, beauty, fragrance, fashion and shopping. I was really excited to sign up and anxiously awaited for the launch.

Splendicity launched on September 4, 2007 and to celebrate, Splendicity and its member blogs (of which Cinnamon Kitten is one!) are running daily contests every day in September!

Regular Cinnamon Kitten readers will already know that every day I've been posting the Splendicity contest of the day and I know a lot of you are taking advantage of the opportunity to win some really cool prizes.

Besides being a great place to discover some new blogs, Splendicity also hosts forums and you can subscribe to all the member blogs in one shot.


Enjoy!

Have a beauty blog that you think Cinnamon Kitten readers should know about? Send me an email and let me know - it could be featured in an upcoming Sunday Surfer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...