Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Beauty Surfer: The Life of A Ladybug


Site Name:
The Life of A Ladybug
URL: lifeofaladybug.typepad.com

Toya rocks. That's all I have to say. She's a wife, a mother, a make-up artist and a bellydancer AND she publishes an awesome blog!

With regular product reviews, beauty news, pop culture commentary and a rundown on her daily makeup and skincare use, this site is totally fun and informative.

I've been reading The Life of A Ladybug pretty much from before I started blogging and I always find it inspiring and a must-read.


Enjoy!

Have a beauty blog that you think Cinnamon Kitten readers should know about? Send me an email and let me know - it could be featured in an upcoming Sunday Surfer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This made my day and you don't know how much I needed it! Smooches to you - you rock!

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

You're more than welcome Toya! How can I forget the one who recommended me to the Beauty Blog Network? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...