Saturday, August 04, 2007

Elizabeth Arden Bonus Time at Sears

This is the first Elizabeth Arden Bonus Time event I've posted, so I hope it's useful!

Retailer: Sears
Minimum amount you need to spend: $38 CAD (before taxes)
Duration: Saturday, August 4 - Sunday, August 26, 2007


What you get:
- leopard print compact with an Eyeshadow Duo in Sherbert & Topaz and Cheekcolour in Terrarose with cheek brush
- Intervene Pause & Effect Moisture Cream SPF 15 (7 mL)
- NEW Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules (7 day supply)
- Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatment (30 mL)
- Exceptional Lipstick in Autumn
- Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean EDP (5 mL)
- leopard print folding bag

image: Sears e-flyer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Elizabeth Arden products all the time, so this bonus event notice is great - thanks!

Anonymous said...

the leopard print compact is cute, but i'm not too crazy about the bag - looks too long for me and a little too much animal print. i know it's the "in" thing, according to the fashion mags, but i think there's just too much of it on this bag

Anonymous said...

I'm not too crazy about the animal print bag either. It could have been a lot nicer.

Anonymous said...

I thought the animal print bag was great for a tote bag I shall go and get- good bonus gift thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...