Sunday, July 15, 2007

NEW Product: Almay Smart Shade Blush

Brand: Almay
Name: Smart Shade Blush
Size: 11 mL / 0.37 fl oz
Approx. Price: $12.99 CAD / $9 USD

For those of you that thought that Smashbox O-Glow was a little too, um, PINK (most girls don't look natural in fuchsia) Almay has come out with their own transforming blush and at a third of the price of O-Glow! I saw it at my local PharmaPlus for $12.99 CAD. I sampled the Natural shade and it was pretty nice (I didn't get to try any on my cheek and haven't tested it enough to do a review yet) but the colour did change on my skin and to a natural looking colour.

Product Notes:
- contains microscopic shade-sensing colour beads that are activated when you apply the product
- transforms into a shade that complements your skin tone
- antioxidant blend of vitamins and grapeseed nurtures your skin
- sheer, radiant colour

Shades:
- Pink
- Natural
- Berry

NOTE: I just bought this blush yesterday afternoon so watch for a product review soon!

images: almay.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...