Saturday, May 19, 2007

Submit a Product Review for a Chance at Free Stuff!

Hey readers - I need your help!

A large part of this blog is about sharing product info so that we can make better purchases and to find out about the products that are out there that we may not have thought about buying before.

So, for the rest of the summer (now to the end of August) I'm running a special promotion - if you send in a Guest Review and I use it in my blog, I'll send you 5 free random beauty product samples (sorry, no requests)! The samples range from make-up to hair care products, from the small square inserts in magazines to full-size lipsticks.

When sending in a review, please be sure to include as much information as possible, including:
- the name or nickname that you want use in the post
- product brand and name
- product size
- approximate price and the currency the price is in
- the colour or "type" you tried
- things you liked and disliked about the product
- any other comments/notes about the product
- rating (out of 5)

Any reviews submitted become the property of Cinnamon Kitten and you agree to release it to be edited/published on this blog. You can see past reviews to get a feel for how I'll be editing/formatting your reviews.

Only published reviews will be eligible for the free samples, but you are welcome to submit as many reviews as you want and I will send you 5 samples for every review I use (for example, if you send in 10 reviews and I use 3 of them, you'll receive 15 samples in total).

To receive the samples, don't forget to include your contact name and mailing address when you send in your review. Don't worry, I promise not to make your contact info public or to use the info for any other purpose besides sending you your samples.

Submit your reviews and any questions about this promotion to cinnamonkitten@gmail.com.

Thanks for your help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...