Wednesday, May 23, 2007

NEW Product: Bliss Poetic Brow Shaping Sugar Wax Kit

Brand: Bliss
Name: Poetic Brow Shaping Sugar Wax Kit
Size: n/a
Approx. Price: $40 USD

Product Notes:
- features goof-proof water-soluble cold sugar wax
- includes calming balm with chamomile, aloe and a hair-growth-delaying active
- easily washes off if you make a mistake
- portable, no-heat kit
- used exclusively at Bliss Spa
- includes reusable spatulas and 50 pre-cut waxing strips

Colours:
- n/a

images: blissworld.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m always tempted to buy these “easy” waxing products, but in the past have been disappointed always. The last time I tried was years ago & the product was SO sticky (like taffy) & hard to manage that I ended up wasting most of it just trying to use it. Also I got sick of trying to clean the wax from the strips. Are the new products better?

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

I haven't tried this product yet, but I also haven't had much luck with self-waxing kits, especially the "no-heat" ones. Perhaps I'm just not patient enough to wait for the product to heat up between my hands as instructed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...