Friday, June 22, 2007

GUEST Product Review: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolour

Guest Reviewer: Rachael

Brand:
Maybelline New York
Name: Moisture Extreme Lipcolour
Size: n/a
Approx. Price: $6.99 USD

Colour Tried:
- Desert Sunset

To Purr About:
This lipstick had a very nice smell, great texture, and it moisturized my lips wonderfully. When I went to the store to buy it, there were many shades to choose from. Because of this, I could find a shade that I truly loved without spending forever ho-humming over a shade that was just ok.

Claws Out:
Once I applied the colour to my lips, there was no depth and it acted just like a lip balm. This made me feel like I could have saved a few bucks by buying a jar of lip balm instead of buying a lipstick.

Final Comments:
Overall, it was ok. I'm not much of a lipstick person, and I usually wear lipgloss. I decided to make an impulse buy, not knowing anything about the product initially. I wouldn't say it was a waste of money, but I now realize I could have bought something better for my money.

Rating (out of 5):




Thanks for the review, Rachael!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: maybellinenewyork.ca productreviewmaybelline

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...