Thursday, April 05, 2007

Product Review: Clinique Advanced Stop Signs Eye Preventive Cream SPF 15


Clinique Advanced Stop Signs Eye Preventive Cream SPF 15 has been part of my daily routine for about 4 years now. Within the first few months of using this product for the first time, I started to notice that the sensitive skin around my eyes was smoother and felt softer.

Clinique notes:
"Moisturizing formula actively helps prevent the visible effects of eye-area skin's photoaging. Incorporates encapsulated sunscreens to shut out aging UVA and burning UVB rays. Helps reverse the look of fine lines, discolourations. Instantly brightens."

I use this as my daytime eye cream and besides the intense moisturization, some of the other "pros" about this product:
- very light, creamy texture
- if I get this in my eye by accident, it doesn't sting at all
- after a couple of minutes, I can apply my eye makeup without worrying about the eye cream being too greasy

The only con is the price. At $41.50 CAD for a small 15 ml jar, it does put a slight dent in the wallet. However, I have noticed that I only need to use a very tiny dab for each eye, which means that one jar can last several months. Usually I can stretch this product so that I only purchase it whenever there's a Clinique bonus offered (every 6 months or so). :)

Have you tried this product? Let us know what you think!

image: clinique.ca productreviewclinique

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...