Sunday, April 01, 2007

Beauty Buys: Mar 25-31, 2007

I had originally written a post about my shopping trip to Sephora, but then started to wonder just how much I really spend on beauty products. So I'm going to keep track using this blog.

An added bonus is that if any readers see a product that I've purchased that they want me to write a review about, they can just ask!

Shopping Date: Friday, March 30, 2007
Store: Sephora
Purchases:
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - $28 CAD
- Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension Mascara in Xtra Black - $30 CAD

WEEKLY GRAND TOTAL (including taxes): $66.12 CAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please review the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I keep reading about it, but don't understand the obsession with it.

It looks like a normal eyelash curler to me!

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

s.k.y. - I'll review the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler in a few weeks, when I've had the chance to really get used to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...