Friday, May 25, 2012

Product Review: it’s a 10 miracle leave-in product

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: it’s a 10 
Name: miracle leave-in product
Size: 4 fl. oz. / 120 mL
Price: $20 CAD

What it says on the bottle:

“Does 10 things instantly:
- Repairs dry, damaged hair
- Adds shine
- Detangles
- Control frizz
- Seals & protects hair colour
- Prevents split ends
- Stops hair breakage
- Creates silkiness
- Flat iron spray
- thermal protector”


To Purr About:

- easy to use
- pleasant subtle scent
- very light and does not weigh hair down
- hair feels soft and silky after applying product
- helps detangle hair
- helps control frizz
- a little product goes a long way


Claws Out:

- a little expensive
- didn’t drastically change the look/feel of my hair


Final Comments:

So being the pushover that I am, I’m easily swayed to buy products, so when the hairdresser started pushing products on me I ended up picking up a leave-in product by a brand I’ve never heard of called “it’s a 10”.

This product is actually a lotion consistency, but still sprays out for an easy application. I liked that this leave-in product is simple to use and doesn’t add too many extra steps to my normal routine. Just spray it in after you towel dry your hair and you’re ready to go. I love how this product makes my hair feel while I wait for it to air dry. It helps detangle my hair and leaves it feeling soft and silky. It was light and didn’t add any extra weight to my hair which was also nice. After my hair is dry I do notice a bit less frizz.

I’ve been using this leave-in conditioner for a few weeks now and I don’t see any major change in the way my hair looks. I do however like the way this product makes my hair feel and like that it helped control the frizz when my hair is dry. And although a little product goes a long way, I’m still debating whether this product is worth the cost or if I should look for another alternative.


Rating (out of 5):







Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Patio UV Umbrella said...

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I completely agree. This website has very valuable info on it. I hope other websites spend sometimes to improve themselves just like this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...