Name: Dry Shampoo Tropical
Size: 50 mL / 30 g / 1.6 fl oz
Price: approx. $4.99 CAD
What it says on their website:
"Caribbean heat, coconut aromas and party vibes are locked into this Tropical edition. It’s the instant, deliciously exotic way to get clean, fresh hair full of body and texture. And there’s no need for water!"
To Purr About:
- quick and easy to apply and works fast
- reduces greasy/oily look and feel of unwashed hair
- leaves hair feeling soft
- makes hair feel cleaner
- eliminates itchy scalp from unwashed hair
- doesn’t leave any residue or white stuff in my hair
- “on the go size” is convenient for travelling on taking with you on the go
- product is available in 2 other sizes: normal and extra value size
- comes in 3 scents: original, blush, tropical
- tropical coconut scent is a bit strong
- since it’s a spray, it is harder to control where product is going
I’m really into products that make my life easier nowadays and I’ve been really interested in dry shampoos. So far, this is the second dry shampoo I’ve tried. Like the first dry shampoo I tried, Batiste’s Dry Shampoo is the aerosol type (not the powder type).
I’ve used this product a few times now and I’m pretty impressed with the results. I follow the easy instructions and spray it in to my hair, wait a bit and then brush my hair. Instantly my hair is less greasy, less itchy and looks much softer which is great. It doesn’t leave any residue in my hair that I’ve noticed.
One of the huge pros of this product is that it comes in a convenient travel size, in addition to a normal size and a extra value size.
The only major drawback I’ve found to Batiste’s Tropical dry shampoo is that I’m not a huge fan of the sweet scent. The scent lingers for the whole day, and while that may be a good thing for people that enjoy the scent, it is a drawback if you don’t. Also if you are a usual wearer of perfume or other scented products it might cause a weird mix of scents. I wish it had a more neutralizing scent – maybe I should try the “original”.
All in all I’m pretty happy with this product. I can’t wait to use it to freshen up after workouts, etc.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten