Monday, May 09, 2011

Product Review: Borghese B Moisture Advanced Care Lipcolour

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Borghese
Name: : B Moisture Advanced Care Lipcolour
Size: 0.15 oz / 4.25 g
Price: approx. $24 USD

From the press release: "High fashion lip colour that treats your lips with anti-aging conditioners. Our shades come in two finishes - Creme or Luster. Smooth, yummy colour glides on lips providing all day moisturization.

What it does:
- full colour
- long-lasting
- minimizes the appearance of fine lines and encourages the production of collagen and elastin
- Vitamin E conditions lips
- Ceramide 1 nourishes and strengthens delicate lip area
- for maximum hydration

To Purr About:
- nice, sweet fragrance
- thick, rich colour
- smooth application
- elegant case with matching swirl on lipstick
- lips didn't feel dry

Claws Out:
- a little more expensive than my usual lipsticks

Final Comments:
I love this lipstick! It was my first time trying out a lip product from Borghese and I wasn't disappointed.

The lipstick glided on very smoothly and left lots of colour. The shades were very rich and intense and quite close to what I had expected. After application, the lipstick was very light-feeling and my lips didn't feel dry or cakey. Although it's not a super-long lasting lipstick, it still has quite good staying power.

Although not something I generally look for when purchasing lipsticks, I did appreciate the cool packaging (and the lipstick was embossed to match the case) and the sweet smell of the lipstick itself.

I also love the variety - with 16 available shades, you can definitely find something that looks good.

The price is a touch higher than I normally pay for my lipsticks but they make my lips feel pretty good so may be a nice splurge for a good pick-me-up.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: borghese.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...