Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


A special warm hug to all the wonderful mothers out there and especially to my mom! She has put up with a lot from me in my younger years and for that I'm truly grateful.

Oh, and thanks to my mom also for all the awesome beauty advice as I was growing up ("Wash you face!" "No, you can't wear makeup until you're 13." "Less is more.") and the always-impromptu ear piercing trips (apparently I could always convince my mom I needed an ear piercing whenever we were out for something else - ie. a movie)

What's the best beauty advice your mom has ever given you?

1 comment:

Gift basket said...

Thanks for your post.....
Excellent wording about mother.I am so impressed.Happy mother's day to all..giftbasketsadelaide

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...