Although Earth Day is officially on April 22, that doesn't mean we can't celebrate being eco-friendly year-round.
There are many companies who are doing their part to keep our world beautiful (and not just by selling cosmetics!) so to keep you in the "Earth Day" mood, Cinnamon Kitten is giving away a couple of fun cosmetic bags from EcoTools!
I'm a big fan of EcoTools and use several of their brushes in my daily routine. The EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone line features pretty, eco-friendly makeup bags in several sizes - you're bound to find something that fits your needs.
There are TWO ways to win, so enter twice to double your chances!
THE BLOG GIVEAWAY
Prize: EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Brush Set and Bag
A double compartment cosmetic bag with room for both your brushes and makeup essentials! Alicia chooses these brushes for a fresh complexion, rosy glow, and clean, natural look. There are also tips inside to achieve Alicia's natural look. EcoTools brushes feature bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules and incredibly soft, cruelty-free taklon bristles. The bag is made with natural hemp and cotton, has a recycled PET lining, and the hangtag is printed on tree-free stone paper. Brush set includes:
- Blush Brush
- Mini Foundation Brush
- Mini Powder Brush
- Detailed Eye Shading Brush
- Spoolie Brush
- Leave a comment on this blog post sharing your favourite eco-friendly tip (doesn't have to be beauty related). Don't forget to leave an email where I can reach you if you win!
THE FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY
Prize: EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Cosmetic Bag
Small enough for on-the-go and deep enough to hold all of your essentials! Alicia loves this bag because it's the perfect size for all of her beauty must-haves. The bag is made with natural hemp and cotton, has a recycled PET lining, and the hangtag is printed on tree-free stone paper.
- "Like" the Cinnamon Kitten Facebook page and answer my wall post that asks what brand of cosmetic case you currently use. If you win, I'll send you a message through Facebook!
Notes (applies to both contests):
- The contest is open to Canadian & US residents only.
- Contest ends Monday, May 16, 2011
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail (or Facebook PM) and announced shortly after.