Name: Clean + Simple
For those with sensitive skin, (or lips, like Suziesaurus), finding products that don't irritate their bodies can be a challenge. Many beauty brands now offer a lot of products specifically for this problem, but there haven't been many that offer this in the hair care field.
Finesse has just launched a new affordable, hypoallergenic hair care line - Finesse Clean + Simple - that is dermatologist tested to be non-irritating and free of allergens.
What Clean + Simple DOESN'T have:
- sulfates, a cleansing and foaming agent common in shampoos that's harsh to skin and hair, and can strip colour from hair
- parabens, a preservative believed to have properties similar to the hormone estrogen
- gluten, a protein often functioning as a conditioning agent, and a concern for those who suffer from gluten intolerance or dermatitis herpetiformis
- dyes, in personal products simply to improve appearance, and a frequent source of skin irritation.
What Clean + Simple does have:
- an extra gentle surfactant to cleanse hair without scalp irritation or excessive drying
- a light fragrance, certified hypoallergenic
- specially selected conditioning agents to leave hair soft and shiny without build up
- an advanced hairspray resin in a low alcohol hairspray formula.
Available in this collection:
- Clean + Simple Shampoo for Normal Hair, 10 oz
- Clean + Simple Conditioner for Normal Hair, 10 oz
- Clean + Simple Shampoo for Dry/Color Treated Hair, 10 oz
- Clean + Simple Conditioner for Dry/Color Treated Hair, 10 oz
- Clean + Simple Flexible Hold Hairspray, Non-Aerosol, 8.5 oz
image: press release