Brand: Sally Hansen
Name: : Insta-Dri Nailpolish
Size: 9.17 mL / 0.31 fl. oz.
Price: $6.99 CAD
Shade Tried: Snappy Sorbet Creme (30)
From their website: "One Stroke! One Coat! Done!"
- One-stroke application
- One-coat coverage
- Dries in 60 seconds!
- Perfectionist Brush delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds
- Available in 32 irresistible shades!
- Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free
To Purr About:
- very thick – only one coat was necessary
- available in lots of fun shades
- Perfectionist Brush delivers an easy and fast application
- didn’t chip easily
- lasted a decent amount of time
- could have lasted a bit longer
I’ve been on the lookout for a fun summer shade that is a bit edgy and sticking with my recent obsession with coral colours I decided to pick Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri nailpolish in Snappy Sorbet Creme.
I was a bit skeptical about how much I would enjoy this product when I saw the applicator brush, but was pleasantly proven wrong once I tried it. The brush made application super fast, easy and consistent (less streaks).
The colour is so vibrant and true to the colour in the bottle. And the best part was I only required one coat and that coat did dry quite fast! Although the nail colour did chip after a couple of days it wasn’t bad considering the wear and tear I put them through, so I’m pretty happy with it.
I am really impressed with this product and am thinking of picking up more colours now.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus.