Brand: Ms. Manicure
Name: : Handy Dandy Mani
Price: $10 USD
From their website: "Handy Dandy Mani set is a tidy carry-all that has every tool you could require to manicure yourself solo. If you like to have your own personal tools when you go to the salon, just take this set with you! This all-in-one tool kit includes a Cuticle Nipper, Nail Clipper, Nail Scissors, Wood Cuticle Sticks, Nail Brush, Washable Salon Board, 4-way Nail Buffer, and Slant Tip Tweezers. And, they are all housed in a cute double-zippered pocked bag, one side to stash the tools and the other to hold your polish."
To Purr About:
- comes with all the great tools needed to prep your nails in 1 handy dandy kit
- 4-way nail buffer is so useful & compact that it`s great for using at home or
- metal tools were good quality
- double-zippered pocket bag is versatile and great for travelling
- affordable price (much cheaper than buying all the items separately)
- nail scissors do not come with a protective cover
- although the nail brush is useful & practical it is a but cheap looking/feeling
- I wish the cuticle sticks had rubbers tips to make them a bit ‘softer’
To be honest – I don’t take very good care of my nails, but when I see girls with their beautifully manicured nails I am envious. I figured the best way to get started was to try out this great little manicure kit.
I am a big fan of Ms. Manicure products, having tried their 6-surfaced 'Call Your Bluff' filing stick, so I was excited to see they have little kits available.
When I first got my hands on this set I was a bit disappointed that it didn't come with any creams, polishes, etc. but in hindsight that’s probably better as it let's you save on the cost and put your money into the products you want.
There are definitely some great tools included in this set (like the 4-way nail buffer, washable salon board, nail scissors, nail clippers, etc. and it is a great set to get if you are needing to grab some great essentials to start you off, but I found some of the tools (cuticle sticks, nail brush) a bit flimsy. In the end, it’s still a great starter kit, which for a great price gets you all the tools you need to get you started.
Now if I could only figure out how to handle this cuticle nipper with my left hand.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten