Friday, January 15, 2010

Product Review: Lise Watier Illuminating Powder

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Lise Watier
Name: : Nuits magiques Illuminating Powder
Size: 13 g
Price: $32 CAD

Lise Watier as usual has come out with a sparkling product line which is perfect for the cold season.

"A combination of precious powders to illuminate the face and body. Apply a small amount on the cheeks and forehead or as a luminous halo on the entire face. For the body apply on the décolleté and shoulders for a shimmering veil effect. Paraben free."

To Purr About:
- adds a nice, subtle glamorous glow
- very light (didn’t add another heavy layer to my makeup)

Claws Out:
- doesn’t come with an application tool
- a little too subtle on my skin tone

Final Comments:
I love Lise Watier products, and I definitely love that they come out with holiday centric products like this gem.

I really enjoyed the fact that this product was super light and airy feeling – I could barely even tell it was there so it sat comfortably on top of the rest of my make- up. As for the look, the powder gave my skin a nice little shimmer, and although a bit subtle I still think it does add a nice glow for those wintery parties, so I will definitely be finishing off my make-up routine with this.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: lisewatier.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...