Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Product Review: Skindinävia Dance! Makeup Finish

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Skindinävia
Name: : Dance! Makeup Finish
Size: 59 mL / 2 fl oz.
Price: $19 USD

From Skindinävia’s website: "Dance! Makeup Finish holds makeup all night without touchups. Created for very active women, clubbers, and professional dancers. As you move around, your body heat immediately starts to melt and smudge makeup. Weightless mist chills the makeup surface by up to 20°F degrees for hours greatly extending wear and quality throughout very active use. Avoid the need for constant reapplying of foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer. A must-have for proms, dance competitions, nights out, and those who like to move. Works with all types of makeup."

Their website boasts the key benefits of:
- Surface cooling technology holds temperature to avoid melting or sliding
- Greatly extends makeup wear
- Revives fatigued makeup
- Formulated for very active use
- Saves up to 50% of makeup usage
- Helps control shine

To Purr About:
- light - does not add another layer to makeup
- seemed to extend the time my makeup lasted
- provides decent shine control

Claws Out:
- feels weird to spray something on my face after I've applied full make-up

Final Comments:
I'm not sure if this product meets all the specifications it mentions, but it did seem to extend the amount of time my makeup lasted. I usually find my makeup looking a bit dull after a couple of hours, but while using this makeup finish it seemed to hold up pretty well.

I'm not a super active person (don’t dance much or go clubbing or exercise all that much), but on a normal day-to-day it seemed to prolong my makeup life. Also, it's quick and easy and I can't even tell it's on.

For those reasons alone it has made it's way into my makeup routine.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: skindinavia.com

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have nice experience with it. Thanks for review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...