Saturday, November 07, 2009

Product Review: Merlot Natural Grape Seed Moisturizer

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Merlot
Name: Natural Grape Seed Moisturizer
Size: 118 ml / 4 fl oz
Price: approx. $15 USD

(from the product)
Creme de Vin is made of natural red grape seeds polyphenols. It offers sensational antioxidant properties thereby helping to inhibit the aging process.
- Natures most powerful antioxidant
- Anti-Aging
- SPF 15
- Fragrance Free
- Non-Oily

To Purr About:
- has SPF 15
- not greasy
- absorbs quickly into the skin
- subtle scent

Claws Out:
- not super moisturizing

Final Comments:
I didn't find anything wrong with this product, but it didn't stand out as anything extraordinary either.

It kept my face moisturized and soft enough throughout the day, but didn't give my skin any extra pizzazz. I was definitely more impressed with Merlot’s purifying peel-off mask.

It's a shame I'm so insanely picky about my moisturizers nowadays.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: merlotskincare.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...