Thursday, November 19, 2009

Product Review: Olay Botanical Fusion Body Wash - Hydrate


Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Botanical Fusion Body Wash - Hydrate
Size: 345 ml
Approximate Price: $7.00 CAD

From Olay’s website: "Olay brings advanced skincare into the shower with Olay Botanical Fusion. Olay conditioners, fused with scents inspired by nature, are formulated to delight your senses while hydrating your skin from the comfort of your own shower. The rich, creamy formula wraps your skin with nourishing moisturizers that leave you naturally beautiful and hydrated. It's healthy looking skin inspired by nature. Try hydrate to nourish dry skin and promote more even tone."

To Purr About:
- very moisturizing
- lathered up super well and was super silky
- very subtle, but nice, botanical smell

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
After the success I had with Olay`s cleanser I was excited to try more of their products. With the cold harsh winter approaching I am gearing up to keep my skin properly moisturized, and so I was especially intrigued by Olay`s 'hydrate' body wash.

After the first use I was sold. It lathers up so well and feels amazingly silky in the shower. And it also left my skin feeling very moisturized afterwards. I am definitely loving Olay's products!

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: olay.com

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love olay products too, but sadly, they still test on animals, so they are not my first choice

Body Wrap Products said...

Nice product.Body Wrap Products are powerful and have fast-working formula.It can help you to get rid from extra fat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...