Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NEW Product: Noodle & Boo Glowology Sugar Mama Honey Scrub

Brand:Noodle & Boo
Name: glowology sugar mama honey scrub
Size: 8 oz
Price: approx. $26 USD

I've just been introduced to this lovely line that caters to sensitive skin, babies and expectant mothers! What a great brand to keep in mind for baby showers and gifts. Glowology is Noodle & Boo's line for sensitive skin (Suziesaurus - take note.)

How I discovered this line is because someone told me about the Sugar Mama Honey Scrub. I haven't tried it yet, but on their site, it's described as:

- Lightly exfoliates with ultra-fine sugar.
- Shea butter, coconut and honey leave skin deliciously supple.
- Aloe and vitamin E soothe skin leaving it delightfully soft and smooth.
- Clinically-tested and hypoallergenic.

I'm definitely tempted to order some products to try out for myself and to give as gifts. You can check out the rest of the line at http://www.noodleandboo.com/

image: www.noodleandboo.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...