Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Product Review: Neutrogena rainbath Skin Softening Shower & Bath Gel

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Neutrogena
Name: rainbath Skin Softening Shower & Bath Gel
Size: 250 ml
Price: approx. $9.99 USD

A rich, refreshing gel enriched with gentle softening ingredients that help to clean and moisturize skin. The hypo-allergenic formula leaves the body feeling clean, smooth and renewed. The rich scent is a blend of spicy, fruits and herbs that awaken the senses, while softening and conditioning the skin.

Rich lather cleans deeply and improves the look and feel of skin. Non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic formula.

To Purr About:
- very moisturizing
- spicy, fruity scent is nice in the shower and leaves a light, lingering scent
- leaves my skin super-soft and moisturized

Claws Out:
- doesn't rather up "richly" as it claims

Final Comments:
I'm already a major fan of Neutrogena and every time I try another Neutrogena product, it just re-confirms why. Rainbath is super-rich and smells amazing and leaves my skin super-soft and hydrated. Even in the bone-chilling and drying Canadian winter, my skin feels amazing after using rainbath in the shower. I didn't think I'd like the scent as much as I do, but it's a nice, spicy scent that is stronger in the shower, but is quite light afterwards.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: neutrogena.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...