Friday, January 23, 2009

Product Review: NARS Sabrina Lip Treatment - SPF 20

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: NARS
Name: Sabrina Lip Treatment - SPF 20
Size: 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Price: $23 USD

"Softens, smoothes and protects lips from becoming dry and chapped. Includes SPF 20 sun protection. Infused with an uplifting melon scent and a subtle pink shimmer for healthy, natural looking lips...Vitamin E conditions lips." (from the NARS site)

With winter in full swing here in Toronto, I find myself grabbing lip balms much more often than lipsticks or even lip glosses. So now I'm always on the lookout for great balms that also have a hint of colour.

To Purr About:
- light, pale pink colour is sheer, but very pretty
- melon smell was unexpected, but really sweet and lovely
- goes on smoothly, doesn't clump or feather
- light formula is barely noticeable on the lips

Claws Out:
- isn't as rich as other lip balms, so I don't feel it's as moisturizing as some other brands
- a little expensive compared to other lip balms I've been using

Final Comments:
The price point makes this more of a "once in a while" lip treatment rather than an "every day lip balm", but when I do use it, I love it. The sheer pink shimmer, lovely melon smell and smooth, light formula make this a great treat for the lips.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: narscosmetics.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...