Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Product Review: J.Lynne Floss FX Lip Glaze

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: J.Lynne
Name: Floss FX Lip Glaze
Size: Sample Jar
Price: $2 USD for sample size; $12 USD for full size

Colour Tried: Penelope

I’ve recently been obsessed with finding that perfect lipstick to complete my look (or help it along at least). But I have super-sensitive lips, so it’s very hard to find a non-drying lipstick out there.

I heard about J.Lynne and their products looked so cute, I couldn’t help but try them.

"The ultimate long-lasting, glossy-shine, all natural lip gloss is finally here! J.Lynne Cosmetics Gloss FX Lip Glaze brings pizzazz to your pout with lush, juicy colors that give your lips an incredible dose of shine, color, and moisture. Think your lips are in need of some special effects? Give 'em Gloss FX and shine like a star!" (from the J.Lynne site)

To Purr About:
- lots of fabulous colours to choose from
- sample sizes available for sale
- glides on effortlessly
- very light feeling
- subtle colour, but gives me that glossy look
- does not irritate my lips

Claws Out:
- doesn’t give your lips that dramatic uber gloss look

Final Comments:
How amazing is it that J.lynne offers sample sized jars of their lip glaze so you can have fun trying out different colours without breaking the bank? That way you can be sure that the colour you decide to buy of the full version is one you will really love.

I really enjoyed this lip gloss. The colour was very subtle and natural looking and I just loved having it on. It was super light and I easily forgot it was even there. It’s definitely a great gloss, but the colour didn’t give me that dramatic and plastic look I was going for.

All in all it was a great gloss. It lasted decently long (for a gloss), and didn’t irritate my super sensitive lips. I definitely think I will be trying out the other lip-gloss colours by J.lynne.

Check out the J.Lynne web site for more information.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: jlynnecosmetics.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...