Monday, September 29, 2008

Product Review: Clean Logic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloth

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Clean Logic
Name: Stretch Bath & Shower Cloth
Size: n/a
Price: approximately $6.99 USD

Clean Logic Antimicrobial Bath Accessories are made using antimicrobial product protection that kills odor-causing mold and bacteria, leaving a more effective, longer-lasting clean.

Clean Logic Stretch Bath Cloth, is a 2+1 wash cloth. It can stretch to become a back scrubber to reach hard to clean areas and "the fibers and texture combine to create an amazing feeling on the skin that exfoliates and gently smoothes away dry and flaky skin."

To Purr About:
- nice exfoliating texture
- I love the fact that this cloth has built-in antimicrobial effects
- great stretching capabilities made it so easy to scrub my back
- beacuse it's small, but stretches larger, it's great for travelling (and camping!)

Claws Out:
- nothing really, except that I wish I had learned about this brand earlier

Final Comments:

I love that this little washcloth strecthes so much and also that it's antimicrobial. That, along with the exfoliating texture, really makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I'm not sure how much it's doing for my blood circulation and cellulite, but I intend on using it on a long-term basis to try it out! :)

Rating (out of 5):




Clean Logic has a whole range of body care products and I'm just discovering the rest of the line. If you want to learn more, check out their site at http://www.cleanlogicbodycare.com/.

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: cleanlogicbodycare.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...