Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Readers - I Want Your Money-Saving Tips!

After I posted a review of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion (which I love), reader Arianne directed me to a post on the blog, Clumps of Mascara, that exposed just how much product is left over after the little magic "wand" couldn't pull up any more primer potion! Shocking.

It got me thinking - how many other lovely tips and beauty secrets my readers have that would be useful for everyone to know?

I'm planning on doing a post listing the top 50 Beauty Money-Saving Tips every girl should know and I want your help!

If you have any tips/tricks/techniques that help you save a little money, I want to hear from you! I'm not looking for make-up application techniques or time saving tricks - I want to save $$$!

Here's how to submit:
1. Email your tips to cinnamonkitten@gmail.com by April 30, 2008
2. Include your tip(s) and the nickname you want the tip credited to
3. Sit back and feel good that you helped others save money!

Please note that not all submissions will be used and I'll be picking out the top 50 (or more, depending on the response).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to know if you knew anything about an upcoming warehouse sale? EL...let us know..

Anonymous said...

r u going again this weekend? i want to know prices...plmk thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...